FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q. When will my skip arrive?
- Q. Can I mix concrete with my load of soil?
- Q. If I’m not finished with the bin, can i keep it longer?
- Q.Can I put greenwaste in my general rubbish skip?
- Q.How full can I load my bin?
- Q. How wide does my driveway need to be?
- Q.Can I Move The Bin?
- Q. Can the bin be turned around on my site.
Driveways And Or Damage To DrivewaysWhile we will take all care in delivering your bin, we can not be held responsible if your driveway is damaged as we can not have knowledge of the thickness or durability of your driveway. If under your direction, the driver causes damage to property, they will not be held responsible unless that damage results from their negligence of duty.
- Q.What Type Of Bin Do I Need?
NOTE: if you have large bulky items i.e sofa’s, beds etc then it is advised you order a 9m skip as the load can not be over the dimensions of the bin.
Hardfill waste: Bricks, rocks, concrete, soil, clay, sand, scoria, pebbles, stones, tarseal, asphalt, concrete roof tilesMixed waste: General waste and Hardfill waste cannot be mixed. Please note if this is done then the bin will exceed the weight limit and further charges will apply.
- Q. What can I do with my old paint/paint containers?
Hazardous Waste And Prohibited Waste
The following cannot be placed into the bin
- Polystyrene and or expanded foam
- Liquids, oil, paint. chemicals etc
- Gas cylinders
- Bulk foods, glass, tiles
- Tree stumps (that one man cannot lift)
- Any hazardous or flammable waste